Blue Bayou Resort will be opening its doors for the first time in June 2019. I’m sure that I’ll be adding to this list as the summer progress. We didn’t purchase a old campground, we are starting a New one. We strongly felt that there is a need for this type of accommodation and we hope that you will fully enjoy our place and our hospitality. For now, here are some questions that could be ask frequently.
- King size suite (sleeps 2), Lot 1 and Lot 2 for – $200/night
- King size suite (sleeps 2), Lot 3 to lot 7 for – $180/night
- 2 Queen size suite (sleeps 4), Lot 8 to Lot 23 for – $180/night
- Tipi on a Deck (Sleeps 6) for – $120/night
What’s in our domes?
We will have 23 domes 20 ft diameter round and 12.3 ft high, sitting on a circular deck with linoleum flooring.
- They have the insulation Membrane.
- They Have steel door that locks with a key.
- They have Skylight so you can see stars at night.
- They have 3 pieces Bathroom behind bedroom wall (hot water).
- Will have electric heat
- Lot 1 to 7 are King suite
- Lot 8 to 17 are two queen bed suite.
- Two chairs and a cafe table in each dome.
- Coffee maker available in each dome. (no fridge)
- Like a hotel, we change sheets every stay and every 3 days if your stay is longer than three nights.
- We provide bath towel (please leave towels in your room)
- We include Picnic table, fire pit and charcoal BBQ.
- You can purchase firewood, charcoal and Ice at the office. (no outside firewood please)
What’s in our Tipis
We’re planning on having 3 Tipis 18ft diameter round at over 20ft tall sitting on a wooden deck. Tipis will have fire pit in the middle. You can experience how Nomadic people used to live. The Tipi Village has a sheltered cooking area and a community fire pit. It’s great for group excursions. You can use our onsite new bathroom/shower facility. We do not provide any bedding for Tipis. We recommend you bringing Sleeping bags and your camping sleeping mattress that you can use on our deck inside the Tipis. Electricity will be available inside your Tipi.
What’s your cancelation policy?
We accept cancelation up to 1 week before your stay… If your coming on a Friday, you would need to cancel the previous Friday before 5PM to get your full refund minus $50 admin fees.
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to 50% of your stay will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night. You’ll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 647-995-1633 before your one week deadline or cancel on your online account to receive your deposit refund, minus a $50 cancellation admin fees. Allow 24 hours to receive you money back. Text and/or email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after the deadline require 50% nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy:
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO TURN AWAY RESERVATIONS FOR GROUPS OF STUDENTS UNDER THE AGE OF 25 YEARS .
You will need to pay in full for balance of your stay on arrival day. We will hold your deposit till we cleared your site of any damages.
Do you offer rebates for Group booking?
You can always call us to discuss, We will not have any rebates for group booking in July and August.
Do you have customer service?
Of course! Our friendly and knowledgeable customer services reps are available to answer your questions at anytime during open Season and between 9 to 5 on weekdays when our campground is closed for the season.
DO WE ACCEPT DOGS?
The answer is yes (maximum of 3 dogs per sites) and that’s as long as you keep them on leashes at all time and that you clean up after them. We will charge $30 per stay plus $10 per additional dogs. This is to cover the extra cleaning fees. We will ask you to sign a waiver to accept all the responsibilities and damages that may be cause by your dog. We are not responsible for your dog. If we feel that your dog is a nuissance, we may ask you to leave property. Please also bring their sleeping arrangement (dog bed).